- How Jaime first discovered the positions in a great swing in college and went from a .488 OPS to .989 in one year and earned an athletic scholarship, just by changing his swing positions
- How amateurs and professionals are achieving eye-popping results using the Positional Hitting method
- The hitting myths and misconceptions that are currently holding you back from hitting your best
- How the positions you achieve through the swing directly correlate to your results on the field
- How to analyze your swing on video using precise measurements
- How to train your swing positions to achieve instant results
Positional Hitting was written in 2009 by Jaime "The Swing Mechanic" Cevallos. Many considered it, at the time, the best baseball swing instruction book ever written. Cevallos was the first to talk about slotting the bat, a more connected position at contact, the secondary cushion, and many other innovative concepts regarding the fundamentals of the baseball swing.
For 7 years, from 2012 - 2019, Positional Hitting was taken out of print and was unavailable. Prices on Amazon reached in the thousands for a copy. Due to popular demand, it is finally available again in Ebook format.
Check out Swing Cheat Code Baseball Edition for Cevallos's latest work on the mechanics of the baseball swing. Swing Cheat Code was written in 2018 by Cevallos.